Categories

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stickers


Yay! Received the polka dot sticker i bought! I have a problem now though....my screen doesn't have a screen protector cus while putting the adjusting sticker, the screen protector came off and i couldn't get it to stick back. Good luck to me....i am always dropping my phone and knocking it around. Pray i don't get my screen scratched till i find the time to go to get a new sticker.

You can find it on eBay and GMarket! Search "iPhone vinyl sticker". :)

And check out the sticker on my MacBook Air!





The one of my other MacBook is Leopard,



Got both of my laptop stickers from www.skinit.com

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE STICKERS THERE SO MUCH!!!! I WANT MORE PRODUCTS SO I CAN STICK MORE HAHA.

I promise a good post soon! I know my blog's flooded with blog shop posts. Been spending too much time on my laptop, i need to get my ass out of the house and do some interesting stuff man.