Wednesday, October 17, 2012

21st Birthday

For my 21st Birthday, i booked a room at MBS to celebrate it with my friends.


Did a photo booth! All done by me~ I wish i did a bigger back drop though. I printed on x2 A0 size paper and it wasn't enough. :( Think i need like 4 sheets. For the props, i googled "Photobooth Printables Props", printed it, laminated it and then cut it. If you're thinking of doing a photo booth for an event, do it yourself. It's cheap and quite easy!


My princess cake was designed by Hilary! AND IT TASTED AMAAAAZING. Hil hasn't really started her business so when she does, i will surely blog about it so you can approach her to do your cakes.

























THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!! X




Happy princess is HAPPY! Despite having to pile on like 3 layers of foundation on my face to cover my terrible break out. Skin is getting worse and worse after the medication but the doc says it will all over over after a month so i pray she's right! Btw if you're wondering which clinic i went to, I visited Yang Skin Clinic at Bedok. Read online she's pretty good. Oh and why i started breaking out like mad? Because i went to China. It's really dirty and dusty there and i guess my skin couldn't take it? Idk but when i came back my skin was a horrible mess. :( And being the "picker" that i am, i made it worse. So yeah....

This is Bobby! 

The photographer behind all the picx! Thank you Bobby! He is an amazing photographer who never fails to produce really good work. You might want to check out his works here: http://www.facebook.com/BobbyKiranPhotography

And my hair was done at Bugis Essensuals! Did a hair treatment (i LOVE their hair treatments) and Bryan did a messy bun for me. It looks like this,



Bugis Essensuals is located at...
241a Victoria Street, Bugis Village
Above Burger King

Tel:63330039
(call to ask for prices etc! mention OSF/Tammy for a special rate)

26 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy!
    Happy belated birthday to you!! Super nice birthday pix there, love the booth esp!!! :D
    Anyway may i ask if you'd travel alone usually or with a partner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For work I usually travel alone or with my mom! :)

      Delete
  2. where did you buy your birthday dress from? and any bralet tops to recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that from Siam Square Bangkok.

      Delete
  3. Did you had any food at your bday celebration ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! My parents catered from eatzcatering and we put the food in duffel bags and brought it up to the room.

      Delete
  4. Hi, may i know what kind of medication the Doc prescribed for you? antibiotics etc?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! what a darling birthday party...so perfect for 21! you are adorable. i love your blog and am your newest follower! come follow along at chaseandem.blogspot.com XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi tammy, what medication did the doctor give you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the doc put me on a small dosage of roaccutane + some creams

      Delete
  7. Hi Tammy! Is this the right clinic? Yang and Yap Clinic and Surgery ln Bedok
    Blk 537, Bedok North Street 3
    May I know who is your Doctor?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the girl doctor. there are only 2 docs there, husband and wife.

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday!!!! That cake is AMAZING. I let out a little squeak when I saw it! I hope you had a fantastic time. All the pictures are really cute!

    xxxx

    lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, r u intrested in authentic dolce vita's girtie in size 8.5 which fits size 38. brand new in box thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why no pics of your parent? Your dad pr already? Saw him walking the dogs every morning when I head off to sch. But he's forever on his phone... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi tammy!! happy birthday! can i ask how much did it cost to print the 2x A0 size wallpaper? and where did you print at? :) thinking of doing it for my wedding. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Tammy! I love your necklace! where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  13. which shopping places would you introduce in bangkok? other than platinum and chatuchak

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi tammy,
    love following your blog, would like to ask you where did you download your photobooth printable. cos i cant seems to find a happy birthday ones. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi tammy, may i ask , where did you did the printing for your photo booth?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hii & happy bdae tammy! was thinking of booking mbs for my party too! just wondering which room did you get? it look ginormoussss! orchid suite? (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Wondering if you'll see this comment. May I know how much you spend on your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday! You look so beautiful!
    I love you 21st birthday ideas and concepts.
    How I want to have a bite on that delish looking cake. Want to have some ;-)

    Cheers!
    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey I know this post is very long. would like to book a mbs suite for 21st birthday. I called mbs they said I'm not allowed to have parties in the suite. If I want to there is a birthday package. I'm not sure about that. So did you just book the hotel itself or with any birthday package? Please help me. Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete