Categories

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

22nd Birthday

Today I TURN 22! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!!!

Wheeee~~~~

Celebrated my birthday on Saturday with a bunch of friends at Roland's Restaurant.

Roland's Restaurant
89 Marine Parade Central #06-750 Singapore 440089
(At a Multi Storey Carpark)
+65 6440 8205

Despite me suffering from food poisoning from my breakfast earlier that morning (still unsure what exactly caused the food poisoning though), i am glad i still managed to get a good rest and managed to walk! I remember it was an extremely torturous afternoon of me shivering and puking like mad. I am a warrior because i even managed to make it to Zouk! Haha. But i left shortly after and didn't really get to have fun. :( Felt terrible for leaving everyone there but well, i really didn't want to be in anymore discomfort....or FAINT.


A lot of people asked me bout my dress. My mom bought it for me from HongKong like 2 years ago! I finally decided to wear it! But it was terrible though, i was suffering from food poisoning and my tummy was super duper bloated and huge and it was not possible to suck it in cus i would experience even more discomfort. :(


Anyhow, i really enjoy my birthday dinner every year cus it's the one time i get to gather all my good friends together. I get the whole "CNY" feeling....yknow? HAHAHA. Daryl was telling me how my birthday feels like a huge important event and DX was telling me how she only meets some of my friends once a year. 





























THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!! 
I LOVE ALL OF YOU X