Categories

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Macaroon Tower

If you followed me on Instagram, you would see my awesome Macaron Tower!!!!





The girl behind it is Hilary and she did my 21st Birthday cake (last year) as well!

Being a HUGE fan of macaroons, the think the Macaroon Tower is the most AWESOME "cake" i can ask for! Plus, i didn't expect the macaroons to be SO GOOD?! I thought it'll not be fantastic quality but I THOUGHT WRONG. All my friends loved it and couldn't stop at one.

More about aBite...

aBite mainly does celebration cakes for birthdays & weddings or any special events. But Macarons are our latest addition, we only introduced them recently after a soft launch which was well received. *yay*

There's a lot of work and so we only take Macaron orders through pre-orders and we will make by batches. The pre-order dates are not definite but we will announce them on our Facebook page if we are going to have one! There's be one for Christmas!!!

Also, exclusively for OSF readers, aBite is offering a 5% off Fondant Cakes when you guys order through email! :)

Check out the Fondant Cake aBite did for me last year HERE.

Check aBite out...
Email: abite.orders@gmail.com

For Macarons flavors, we currently offer
Chocolate, Red velvet, Earl Grey, Green tea, Pistachio, Salted Caramel, Madagascar Vanilla,
Strawberry, Blueberry yogurt, Raspberry, Lime, Lemon, Rose, Jasmine & Lavender.

I loved the Earl Grey, Green Tea & Chocolate best!!! (you can't see it on my tower though, because it was packed separately in boxes so my tower can stay pink and girly hehe)