Categories

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tattoo Removal 3

Today i went for my 3rd Laser Tattoo Removal session at National Skin Centre.

It's been so long since i went to do it as i was too busy with work and when i do it, i'll have a down-time of like 3-4 days. I really want to speed up the whole process but time really isn't on my side.

After 2 sessions my tattoo has faded quite a bit! 

Thank you Agri for sending me a new Chanel Boy Phone Cover! I own like a lot of it cus it's just super awesome?! I will not lose my phone and leave it around anymore haha.

If you are interested, do contact agrichicavenue@gmail.com she has like all the colors!!



 Waiting for the numbing cream to work its magic

Here i am in a lot of pain after the laser. Yes it does hurt like a BITCH. :( I hope not many of you have to go through what i went through.

3 sessions down, 7 more to go!

Check out my posts on Tattoo Removal here: