Categories

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Inglot

I was soooo happy to find out about this new make up store Inglot!

Sometimes it’s really tiring being a girl. You have to spend so much time getting ready, making sure you look good before you go out. This of course includes picking the right clothes (that fits your body’s mood that day) and not to forget, spending hours on make-up! Now make-up…I have a love-hate relationship with it; it gets really tiresome to go through all those steps but it’s also really fun to play around with it. And honestly, I just can’t live without it! When I go out, I have a few key products I need to throw into my bag for regular touch-ups (e.g. . I’ve even had to choose certain bags just to fit in all my products!! So my poor clutches get left behind sometimes. Do you get that too?!

Well.. today I’m gonna share with you something I’ve learnt about recently that has really made my life so much easier!! I’m IN LOVE with it!

Any of you heard of the relatively new make-up store in town called, INGLOT? There are many make-up stores in town so what is so special about this store you may ask? Well, it’s their Freedom System. It’s GENIUS. I love the concept of it soooo much.



So, what is the INGLOT Freedom System? 

Basically, it’s you having the total freedom to customize your very own ALL-IN -ONE palette. There are different magnetic palette sizes that can accommodate up to 40 shades and products in it. Each palette is wholly customizable to your own needs and fancy – if you just want a palette for eyeshadows, fill it up accordingly. If you want a palette to include all your daily necessities like concealer, brow wax and powder, lipstick, foundation, powder, bronzer and blusher, you can have that too! 

Each little square is refillable so if you’re done with that or if it cracks by accident, you can replace it easily with a new one!


Crazy choices of eyeshadows with more than 200 shades from pearl sparkling and shine to matte, more than 40 shades of blush and all kinds of powders you can imagine from cream powder, bronzing, sculpting to HD. Also lipstick and gloss with more than 200 shades. Don't forget about brow wax, brow powders and concealers! The choices are limitless! Just use your imagination to create your own palette! 


Take a look at their wide range of eyeshadow shades that you can choose from...definitely spoilt for choice here!

There’s the choice of different eyeshadows, concealers, blushers, brow wax, brow powder, lipsticks as well.



For me, I chose the palette size of 10! It’s small, compact and able to fit into most of my bags!
The process of choosing what I want in my palette was really really fun. Albeit it a little tough too though cause there was so many colours and tones to choose from but the assistance of very kind and professional INGLOT makeup artists was very helpful to choose my perfect palette!



Before being introduced to INGLOT Freedom System, all those products on the right were a good example of what I used to bring out with me just for touch-ups. All of them came in different shapes, weights and sizes and assembling them into my bag was also another problem.
It felt like a game of Tetris!


The INGLOT Freedom System Palette really provided me the solution to that problem!


It’s compact, versatile, convenient and stylish. As though that isn’t enough, it’s also paraben and cruelty free. 

So for those of you who shared similar make-up woes as me, I hope sharing this would help you too!
If you’re in town, do drop by and check them out! What more, X’mas is around the corner and this will really make a super good Christmas prezzie for your girlfriend! 

Below are their details:
INGLOT SINGAPORE
435 Orchard Road, Wisma Atria #B1-14 ,
Singapore 238877
Tel.: +65 6887 3128