Categories

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Gender Reveal (2nd Pregnancy)

So.....

I revealed the gender of my 2nd child last night on Instagram!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




YES!!!

IT'S A GIRL!

I would be lying if i said i didn't have any preference on gender this time round. Already have a boy and really hoped my number 2 would be a girl!

So i got my Harmony blood not too long ago and it's 99% A GIRL! 
The test can detect gender as soon as 10 weeks! :)

I was soon happy to receive the phone call!!! LIKE SUUUUPER!!! I immediately went CRAZY buying baby girl stuff. I've always envied those who could because girls stuff are WAY cuter and have more variety. Hehe. 

Yay yay yay!




Thank you My Sister Bakes for the pretty Gender Reveal cake!

OH and yes, IT IS YUMMY. I hardly say pretty cakes are very yummy but this one really is because they don't use fondant. PLUS THERE'S M&Ms! YUM!

Check them out here http://mysisterbakes.com

Email them at mysisterbakes@gmail.com to make an order or enquiry!